Yarmouth can get very busy at times, especially on a summer Saturday or if we are holding an event. If you want to make sure of having a berth in Yarmouth Harbour you can book ahead. The spaces available are limited and are bookable at www.yarmouth-harbour.co.uk or by phone.
There are up to 250 visitor berths available in the harbour and of these 30+ are available for booking during the summer season. When these berths are all booked there are still plenty of other berths available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
When booking a berth you should bear in mind the following:
- Bookings must be made at least 2 DAYS in advance of arrival, eg the latest time for making a Saturday booking would have to be before 2359 hours on the previous Thursday, bookings for Sunday would have to be made before 2359 hours the previous Friday.
- Payment for the berth must be made at the time of booking.
- The booking fees are non-refundable.
- Booked berths are held until 1800 unless you contact us to let us know you are going to be late.
- Specific berths are not allocated until the day of the booking.
- The booked berths for summer weekends do fill up very quickly so early booking is advised.
- The bookable berths are finger berths with no rafting. Vessels over 17m LOA or 4.5m beam will be on a walk ashore berth. For vessels over 24M LOA or 4.5m beam, bookings are to be made by calling the harbour office on +44(0)1983 760321.
- Bookings are not possible for non-walk ashore berths or for short stay visits.
For a full list of our terms and conditions please click here.
What to do when you arrive:
- Call ‘Yarmouth Harbour’ on VHF Channel 68 when you are five minutes away from the harbour entrance for instructions from the berthing masters.
Please use the “Booking” button on the home page or follow this link. Please note that we take full payment for the berth at the time of booking and it is not refundable.