Booking Terms and Conditions
When booking a berth you should bear in mind the following:
- Bookings can be made up to a minimum of 2 days before your arrival date.
- Payment for the berth must be made at the time of booking.
- The booking fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Booked berths are held until 1800 unless you contact us to let us know you are going to be late.
- Specific berths are not allocated until the day of the booking.
- The booked berths for summer weekends do fill up very quickly so early booking is advised.
- Vessels over 14m should call Yarmouth Harbour on 01983 760321 to make a booking.
What to do when you arrive:
- Call ‘Yarmouth Harbour’ on VHF Channel 68 when you are five minutes away from the harbour entrance for instructions from the berthing masters.