At The Harbour Entrance
On arrival at the harbour entrance:
Contact Yarmouth Harbour on VHF Ch68, Call Sign ‘Yarmouth Harbour’.
- Berthing Masters patrol the harbour entrance and will direct vessels for overnight and short stay berths, fuel and loading/unloading.
- If you require assistance when berthing or leaving a berth, contact the Berthing Master on VHF Ch68 who will be please to assist you.
- All vessels should be ready to moor both port and starboard side to.
- Great caution is to be taken when entering or leaving the harbour.
- Speed Limits: Inner Harbour 4 knots, Outer Harbour 6 knots.
- Signs warning of ‘limited space’ may at times be displayed at the harbour entrance. Please call Yarmouth Harbour on VHF Ch68 for directions.
- When the Harbour is full, by day a red flag is flown from the Wightlink jetty.