Proceed only to the berth allocated by the berthing staff and be mindful of the following important points:
- Many berths in Yarmouth Harbour involve rafting.
- Tidal flows in the harbour and entrance can be strong and cross berths at odd angles.
- Yarmouth RNLI Lifeboat can leave quickly at any time and without warning.
- Short stays may be directed to buoys outside the harbour or other non-walk-ashore moorings after 1300 when busy.
- Short stay visitors on walk-ashore pontoons must vacate by 1500.
- Overnight stays must vacate moorings by 1200 on day of departure.
- Mooring fees are applicable to all craft mooring at Yarmouth Harbour.
- Mooring fees should be paid at Harbour Office Reception or collected by Berthing/Taxi/Night staff.
- Berthing Masters can often offer assistance when manoeuvring in difficult berths – call us on VHF Ch68.