Booking Terms and Conditions
When booking a berth you should bear in mind the following:
- Bookings can be made up to a minimum of 2 days before your arrival date.
- Payment for the berth must be made at the time of booking.
- The booking fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Booked berths are held until 1800 unless you contact us to let us know you are going to be late.
- Specific berths are not allocated until the day of the booking.
- The booked berths for summer weekends do fill up very quickly so early booking is advised.
- Vessels over 14m should call Yarmouth Harbour on 01983 760321 to make a booking.
What to do when you arrive:
- Call ‘Yarmouth Harbour’ on VHF Channel 68 when you are five minutes away from the harbour entrance for instructions from the berthing masters.
Please use the “Book Now” button on the home page or follow this link. Please note that we take full payment for the berth at the time of booking and it is not refundable and and non-transferable.