All visitor berths are allocated on arrival over the winter and no booking is required.
Yarmouth Harbour has over 150 berths available daily that are allocated on arrival by our helpful Berthing Masters.
Winter Berthing 2022-23
From 30th October 2022 to 26th March 2023 all visitor berths will be allocated on arrival by our Berthing Masters as there is enough room in the harbour, so you do not need to book in advance.
Please note: If your vessel is over 14 metres LOA or you have a catamaran or other multihull vessel, please call the Harbour Office on 01983 760321.
Bookings (summer season)
- Bookings can be made up to 2 days before your arrival date.
- Payment for the berth must be made at the time of booking.
- The booking fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Booked berths are held until 1800 unless you contact us to say you are going to be late.
- Specific berths are not allocated until arrival.
- The booked berths for summer weekends do fill up very quickly so early booking is advised.
Cycle Hire is available via Wight Cycle Hire with convenient collection and return at Yarmouth Harbour Office.
Car hire is available from Yarmouth Harbour Office via the Enterprise Car Club. Book via the app; unlock and go.